Practice with Bhante Sujatha
Pranayama Yoga Studio
517 East State Street, Rockford, Il 61104
January 7, 2018
Time: 4:30pm – 6:30pm
Space is limited and advance registration is required!
Proceeds go to Bhante’s Incubator Project in Sri Lanka.
Bhante will do his book signing after the workshop and his CD’s also will be available for purchase.
Connect with your natural healing power with the gentle guidance of Bhante Sujatha, Buddhist monk from Blue Lotus Temple in Woodstock, IL. The 2-hour workshop has been life-changing for many of its participants, regardless of religious background. The teaching is centered around the cultivation of self-love, for without healthy self-love, you cannot be fully present to love anyone or anything else.
Benefits of this beautiful workshop are:
- Reduced stress, anxiety, worry and depression
- Healing and enhancing relationships with others.
- Gaining a sense of empowerment over challenging issues in your life.
- Insights into your life purpose.
- Awakening to the blessings of the present moment.
- Attaining unshakable inner peace.
Activities will include:
- Lecture: “What Is Loving-Kindness?”
- Learning the practice of Loving-Kindness
- A profound blessing of healing energy with each individual
Bhante Sujatha, a 30+ year Buddhist Monk, is singularly focused on adding more love in the world. Bhante teaches loving-kindness meditation to people around the globe for all those seeking the art of happiness and contentment. His approach to meditation is deep and simple, bringing core Buddhist teachings to everyone in a way that is practical and easy to understand. A joyful, radiant, funny and wildly energetic monk, Bhante will help you obtain peace that can only be found in deep silence. He is originally from Sri Lanka and is the head monk/abbot of the Blue Lotus Buddhist Temple and Meditation Center in Woodstock, IL.